….Be a person of
GHS Vision Statement
GHS will empower students with a rigorous and innovative learning environment which nurtures the development of responsible, productive life-long learners.
GHS Mission Statement
GHS will prepare a diverse population of students to be successful and competitive in the global community.
GHS Belief Statements
- We believe that schools should teach students 21st Century Skills that will prepare them to become self-sufficient, productive, motivated, and responsible life-long learners.
- We believe that a good school is one that provides a student centered environment that is safe and orderly; promoting a positive learning environment that allows students to succeed in multiple career paths which aligns with our clear mission and vision.
- We believe that an effective classroom is a safe environment in which instruction is engaging, relevant, rigorous, and differentiated, and students are respectful, engaged, and prepared for post-secondary success.
- We believe that a good faculty member is one who is a passionate, respectful role model, who is supportive and collaborates with all stakeholders.
- We believe quality instructional programs include student centered instruction with school-wide collaboration, intentional planning that is relevant to the real world.
- We believe that an effective school facility is one that keeps the student first. It communicates with all stakeholders to develop and implement the goals of the school.
WCPS Vision Statement
Wayne County Public Schools provides an exemplary education for all students in a globally competitive 21st Century environment.
WCPS Mission Statement
All Wayne County Public Schools students will graduate from high school, globally competitive for work and post secondary education and prepared for life in the 21st Century through rigor, relevance, and relationships.