"NO EXCUSS, MAKE ADJUSTMENTS"
We know that life can test us in so many ways! As graduation is getting closer for my students, so are the realities of life! It is a life goal that I hope to impart to them that no matter the situation or circumstance, they have power to achieve anything their hearts desire!
What I expect out of emerging young adults:
1. Be on time.
2. EVERY STUDENT is responsible for their actions, decisions and words.
3. Be prepared to work, I do not assign homework on a regular basis so classwork counts!
4. Be neat, stay organized!
5. I expect questions, lot of them, that is what I am here for.
6. BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD!
7. I do not tolerate bullying, laughing or mocking of any student at any time for any reason.
8. Master yourself and we can master skills!
**PLEASE SEE MY SYLLABUS, CLASS PARTICIPATION GRADE RUBRIC, AND GHS'S NEW HIGH 5 POLICY FOR STAFF AND STUDENTS!